IPS e.max CAD*
Strength and natural esthetics
IPS e.max CAD is a lithium disilicate ceramic for CAD/CAM technology.
Esthetic single-tooth restorations up to 3-unit bridges, inlays, onlays or veneers are easy to produce from IPS e.max CAD with the aid of industrial production.
IPS e.max CAD restorations are available in three degrees of translucency. There are 16 high translucency (HT), 16 low trans- lucency (LT) and five medium opaque (MO) shades available to choose from. There are nine shades to choose from for bridges (A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, C1, C2, D2).
Advantages for you
- High-strength lithium disilicate glass ceramic with an end strength of 360 MPa – ideal for conventional or self-adhesive cementable objects
- Three degrees of translucency with up to 16 shades for highly esthetic results
- Crystallization and glaze firing in one step – efficient and cost- effective at the same time
- Excellent esthetics with optional indiviudualization
- Years of clinical experience and millions of restorations placed
- Single crowns (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
- Partial crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
- Three-unit bridges up to second premolar as terminal abutment (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
|Li2O||11.0 – 19.0|
|K2O||0.0 – 13.0|
|Other oxide||0–8 %|
|Coef cient to thermal expansion (100 – 400°C)||10.15 ± 0.4 10-6K-1|
|Coef cient to thermal expansion (100 – 500°C)||10.45 ± 0.4 10-6K-1|
|Flexural strength (biaxial)||≥ 360 MPa|
|Density||2.5 ± 0.1 g/cm3|
Images and illustrations are examples; colors, symbols, designs and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.
The color of the uncrystallized MO blanks is different from that of the HT and LT blanks. This is normal and has no influence on the final result.