High-gold-content, extra-hard alloy for metal-ceramic restorations; includes biocertificate.
- Commercially available since 1977and accepted worldwide – no known incompatibilities
- medium grain size 20 µm – high corrosion resistance
- biocertificate – provides added assurance for dentist and patient
- wide range of indications – cost-saving
- suitable for veneering with composites and conventional ceramics – does not require any additional outlay
|BEGO colour code||8|
|Type of alloy||extrahart|