The non-precious alloy for metal-to-ceramic work, with light oxide - beryllium-free - simple casting, easy finishing, risk-free working
- The proper moment for casting is clearly recognisable and the excellent melting properties of the alloy ensure reliable filling of the mould.
- The lower mould preheating temperature of only 800 °C (1472 °F) gives a very smooth surface.
- The lower casting temperature of only 1350 °C (2462 °F) reduces the reaction of the alloy with the investment material.
- The oxide of Wiron® light is considerably lighter in colour compared to conventional NiCr alloys and is very easy and fast to remove.
- The outstanding strength values of Wiron® light make it possible to produce delicate work without the risk of breakage.
- If an excellent, high-lustre polished finish is required, we recommend the premium diamond polishing compound Diapol.
|Type of alloy||extrahart|
Instructions for use
Safety data sheet
*All images are subject to BEGO Bremer Goldschlägerei Wilhelm Herbst GmbH & Co. KG