Extra-hard alloy with reduced gold content for crowns and bridges, copper- and indiumfree, wide range of indications, also suitable for veneering with special ceramics; includes biocertificate.
Natural-looking customisation using the BeCe PRESS StainArt Kit Zirkon. The combination of the matched translucence and opalescence of the staining with a natural fluorescence leads to absolutely natural, individual results. Implementing any and all colours from the V colour chart is child's play thanks to the co-ordinated photo-optical properties.
- Suitable for ceramics in a CTE range of 8.5 - 10.5 x 10-6 K-1 (25–500 °C).
- Temperature range of 780 °C - 840 °C
- BeCe CAD Zirkon+ fully ceramic crowns and bridges.
- BeCe PRESS Z pressed crowns and bridges
- BeCe CAD Zirkon+ dentine core crowns according MDT Schweiger
- IPS e.max® fully ceramic crowns and bridges
Optimal application properties with clearcut shade selection using the classic A-D shade system ensures accurate control of the desired basic shade. The range of shades is rounded off with a coordinated system of fluorescent stains for achieving customised colour effects and characterisations, which are essential for creating natural-looking teeth for every patient.
Of course, the kit also includes a fluorescent Glaze Paste. This Glaze Paste is for mixing with the stains to optimally adjust their colour intensity. It closes the surface micropores to ensure that the veneered object has a natural lustre, thus guaranteeing both optimal aesthetics and maximum biocompatibility.