High-gold-content, extra-hard alloy for metal-ceramic restorations, yellow, does not contain palladium or copper, 1080°C solidus, which is sufficiently above the firing temperature of the ceramic, wide range of indications.
Ergonomic, precise and fully equipped!
- Milling and drilling of wax and metal, machining zirconium dioxide using the optional BEGO laboratory turbine
- Joints of the milling arm quickly and securely locked with magnets
- Powerful, maintenance-free, brushless milling spindle with twist guide ring
- Runs vibration-free, very high concentricity
- Progressive speed control up to 50000 rpm, anti-clockwise up to 30000 rpm – provides for adequate power reserves
- Very smooth-running, precision joints with zero backlash thanks to microfinished moving surfaces and super-honed guide bushes
- Material-orientated speed preselection via the precisely adjustable digital display
- Model table positioned accurately and quickly via electromagnetic locking
- Fully equipped milling unit for immediate use, including milling spindle, collet chuck with bit stop, foot-switch, model table, lighting and quills for surveying models