- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Very good fit and simple finishing due to smooth surfaces of the printed objects
- Outstanding dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects precise and dimensionally stable fit for the patient
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory
- Available in 7 VITA* classical shades: A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3
- CE mark certifies security, efficiency and permanent monitoring of the resin and stands for excellent cross-batch quality standards of the product
- Satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa* medical device
|Color||A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3|
|Density||approx. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Viscosity||2,500 – 6,000 MPa*s|
|Flexural strength||≥ 100 MPa|
|VarseoSmile Crown A1||0.5 kg bottle||41034|
|VarseoSmile Crown A2||0.5 kg bottle||41035|
|VarseoSmile Crown A3||0.5 kg bottle||41036|
|VarseoSmile Crown B1||0.5 kg bottle||41075|
|VarseoSmile Crown B3||0.5 kg bottle||41076|
|VarseoSmile Crown C2||0.5 kg bottle||41077|
|VarseoSmile Crown D3||0.5 kg bottle||41078|
***0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples; colors, symbols, designs and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.