Wirosil basic assortment
- Wirosil is an addition-cured, two component silicone that reproduces exceptionally accurate master models due to its high dimensional stability.
- With economy flasks and stabilization insert Wirosil ensures easy, reliable duplicating using the minimal amount of material.
- Ideal for duplicating milled surfaces in fixed/ removable work.
- Mixing ratio 1:1.
• Wirosil plus has a setting time of just 10 minutes making it ideal for all dental technology work which demands speed as well as uncompromising precision
• Outstanding dimensional stability for extremely precise duplicate models
• 1:1 silicone for manual processing and use in the metering device
• Free-flowing consistency and optimal elastic recovery ensure perfect reproduction of combination work with milled surfaces
|Standard||DIN EN ISO 14356|