Reliable high-strength dental stone with batch consistency
- Type 4 high-strength dental stone used for fabricating models for inlays, crowns bridges and CrCo frameworks.
- High-strength dental stone with controlled batch consistency for constant, reproducible results.
- Excellent flow properties ensure bubble-free pouring
- Thixotropic stone: can be built up immediately and yet has outstanding flow properties when vibrated lightly
- Optimal reproduction of detail with all standard impression materials
- Extremely high flexural tensile strength: very resistant to fracture of teeth and dies
- Abrasion resistant due to extreme hardness # Optimal linear expansion of 0.09%.
- Very smooth model surfaces Convenient working time of approx. 5 minutes
- Practical ivory colour 35 ensures preparation margins and fine details are very easily recognised
|Standard||DIN EN ISO 6873|