- Customized three-dimensional shaping – including complicated designs
- Dimensionally stable plastic guarantees reliable occlusal reproduction
- No time-consuming manual modeling of the frame necessary
- Can be burned out without leaving any residue – no contamination of the ceramic
- Only one data set required for frame and veneering – particularly cost-effective
- Time savings thanks to simultaneous production of frame and anatomical abutment
- Customized press-to-metal templates for individual copings and bridges from residue-free combustible plastic (only available in combination with crown and bridge frames)
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.