BEGO VERSUS COVID-19We Care!
FREE OF CHARGE:
- Highly resistant to chemicals – the printed objects can be cleaned and disinfected both conveniently and easily
- Specially developed printing and processing parameters tailored for surgical guides ensure exact shaping in the area around the drill sleeves and, consequently, precise drill holes as well as optimal accuracy of fit during subsequent insertion in the patient’s mouth
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory
- CE mark certifies security, efficiency and permanent monitoring of the resin and stands for excellent cross-batch quality standards of the product
- Biocompatibility confirmed by an independent institute means safety for patients
- Satisfies the requirements for a Class I* medical device
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Density||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||100 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|VarseoWax Surgical Guide blue-transparent||1.0 kg bottle||41012|
* Class I medical device as defined by Directive 93/42/EEC
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.