BEGO PMMA Multicolor is an industrially dyed thermoplastic high-performance material with color gradient. It is suitable for the production of crowns and bridges with up to two pontics, including for restorations of a longer-term nature, as well as for metal-supported temporary restorations. The multicolor design has been adapted to the color gradient of natural teeth and thus enables aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective restorations to be produced.Thanks to the material structure, comprising highly developed copolymer carbon chains, the material is abrasionresistant, boasts good fracture resistance and flexural strength and is also resistant to the build up of deposits. BEGO PMMA Multicolor is ideal for both the anterior and posterior regions. The semi-permanent restorations are available in the color versions M01–M03.
- Production of esthetically pleasing and cost-effective semipermanent restorations
- The multi-color design has been adapted to the color gradient of natural teeth
- Very good fracture resistance and flexural strength
- Abrasion- and color-stable
- Can be veneered with commercially available veneering plastics
- Resistant to deposit build-ups and easy to clean
- Exceptional biocompatibility; suitable for allergy sufferers
- Crowns and bridges with pontics up to 15 mm wide inbetween (incl. fully anatomical)
- For aesthetic trial fittings
- Table tops (partial crowns placed on the top third of the tooth and cemented)
- Eggshell temporary restorations (CAD/CAM-milled immediate restorations)
- Metal-supported long-term temporary restorations
Undesirable biological reactions (such as allergies to material components) can occur in isolated cases. BEGO PMMA Multicolor restorations are contraindicated in case of known incompatibilities or known allergies to material components.
BEGO PMMA Multicolor restorations are available in three different shades. The following BEGO chart is available for selecting the shades and the corresponding final result according to the VITA* classical shade system:
Two-piece abutments and individual healing posts made of PMMA Multicolor are also available.
|Modulus of elasticity||3370 MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Tensile strength||76.3 MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Rupture strength||70.3 MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Flexural strength||120 MPa||DIN EN ISO 527|
|Water absorption||19.36 μg/mm³||DIN EN ISO 10477|
|Solubility||< 1 μg/mm³||DIN EN ISO 10477|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Pictures and illustrations are exemplary. Colors, symbols, design, and information on the labels and/or packaging shown may differ from reality.