- Production of esthetically pleasing and cost-effective semipermanent restorations
- The multi-color design has been adapted to the color gradient of natural teeth
- Very good fracture resistance and flexural strength
- Abrasion- and color-stable
- Can be veneered with commercially available veneering plastics
- Resistant to deposit build-ups and easy to clean
- Exceptional biocompatibility; suitable for allergy sufferers
- Crowns and bridges with up to 16 units and up to two pontics
- Two-piece abutments
- Individual healing posts
Two-piece abutments and individual healing posts made of PMMA Multicolor are also available.
|Acrylic polymer methacrylate (PMMA)||≥ 99.9 %|
|The concentration of all pigments is||< 0.1 % (color pigments)|
|Elastic modulus||3,370 MPa|
|Tensile strength||76.3 MPa|
|Stress at break||70.3 MPa|
|Flexural strength||136 MPa|
|Water absorption||19.36 μg/mm³|
|Solubility||< 1 μg/mm³|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.