- High level of shade fidelity thanks to the BEGO shade concept consisting of a total of five shades
- Consistent shade accuracy and reproducibility thanks to precolored blanks
- All-ceramic zirconium dioxide frame material for ceramic veneering
- Frames for partially and fully veneered solutions with up to 16 units and up to two pontics
- Two-piece abutments
- Telescopic primary crowns
|ZrO2 + HfO2 + Y2 O3||≥ 99.5 Gew.-%|
|Yttrium oxide (Y2O3)||5.2 Gew.-%|
|Aluminum oxide (Al2O3)||0.25 Gew.-%|
|Other oxides||≤ 0.5 Gew.-%|
|Physical material data|
|Biaxial strength||> 1,100 MPa|
|Vickers hardness (HV 1)||1,250 MPa|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (RT – 600°C)||11.2 10-6 K-1|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.