BEGO International Youth Boat / IDS 2019
Ahoy, dear dental technician apprentices, master students, students of dental technology and dentistry!
You would like to establish valuable new contacts for your future before you finish your education? Exchanging with like-minded people from around the world arouses your interest? Then, the IDS as the world’s leading trade fair in the dental industry is a perfect opportunity to do so!
Following the great success of the BEGO International Youth Boat over the last years, BEGO again invites young professionals to take part at the IDS 2019 in Cologne in a pleasant atmosphere.
As one of the leading companies in the dental industry, BEGO invites you to
- spend 1 or 2 nights on the BEGO International Youth Boat (on the Rhine and in direct proximity to the fairgrounds)
- visit the IDS on two consecutive days
- take part in exciting activities such as workshops and city tours
For only € 65,– per person / per night in a double room incl. breakfast and evening snack BEGO offers you an unforgettable adventure in Cologne when booked in advance!
Do you want to participate?
- You complete an educational program for dental technicians, are master students or are studying dental technology or dentistry
- You are between 18 and 30 years old
- You simply need to fill in this registration form, enclose a copy of your certificate of enrolment or similar and send it back to our organizing partner Regis Hotelschiff GmbH (Address see registration form).
We are looking forward to having a great time together!
Your BEGO International Youth Boat Team
We do not aim to influence your employer’s procurement decision with this invitation, nor do we aim to secure a favourable treatment of our products.
*Accompanying teacher staff will pay room charges in full (Single room: € 180,– /night; Double room: € 95,– p. p. /night). When registered it is only given a provisional appointment; a firm reservation will only be given after received payment and confirmation of the date. In case of reversal we reserve the right to retain the full amount of payment. Room prices include a rich breakfast and an evening snack, a shuttle service to the fair and entry to the fair on two consecutive days. All prices incl. VAT.