- The cylindrical geometry of the implants is preserved.
- The SC/SCX implants are available in the standard diameters (3.25/ 3.75/ 4.1/ 4.5/ 5.5 mm) and lengths (7/ 8.5/ 10/ 11.5/ 13/ 15 mm) of the S-implants.
- The BEGO Semados® SC-implants feature the established machined shoulder with a micro-roughness comparable to natural dental enamel (Ra ≈ 0.4).
- The trusted surgical process / the surgical preparation with the BEGO Semados® S-Line TrayPlus remains. The existing processing instruments can still be used.
- Individual treatments, made of a range of materials, can be obtained as usual via the CAD/CAM supported production of BEGO Medical.
- The thread design and the cutting groove of the self-tapping thread of the S-implants have been revised.
- Progressive micro-thread around the implant shoulder
- The SCX implant has a structured shoulder and responds to the individual needs of the patient treatment and the preferences of the practitioner.
- The implant shoulder surface of the SC/SCX implants has been adapted to the Platform Switch Design of the BEGO Semados® RS/RSX implants, so that all standard PS prosthetics components are available to the user.
The range has been supplemented by an implant with a diameter of 5.5 mm and a length of 7 mm. For treating cases with a relatively low bone height.