The full-ceramic high-performance program of BEGO Medical is expanded by the new multilayer KATANA Zirconia UTML (Ultra Translucent Multi Layered).
The multicolored, hyaloid KATANA Zirconia UTML is characterized by its smooth color gradient and its high level of translucency. To express the translucency of the natural tooth enamel best, the color intensity of KATANA Zirconia UTML appears reduced in the incisal area. The multilayer zirconia is availiable in 16 VITA classical colors with gradient.
- Natural esthetics thanks to four diffuse coatings of the zirconia disk
- Simple handling – only polishing or glazing necessary
- Ideal for fully anatomical crowns and bridges
- No elaborate preparation for the insertion of restorations necessary
- Inlays, onlays, veneers, and single-tooth restorations
- Bridges of up to three units in the anterior area
Recommendations for colour selection can be found in the product flyer.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
|ZrO2 + HfO2||87–92 %|
|Yttrium oxide (Y2O3)||8–11 %|
|Other oxides||0–2 %|
|Bending strength||557 MPa|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (25 – 500 °C)||9,7 ± 0,2 10-6K-1|