- Above-average translucency compared with other materials
- Natural aesthetics thanks to integrated color graduation
- Ideal for restorations in the anterior region
- No laborious pretreatment required when placing the restoration
- Simple handling – only polishing or glazing required
- Available in 16 VITA* classical shades
- Inlays, onlays, veneers and single-tooth restorations
- Bridges of up to three units in the anterior region
Recommendations for colour selection can be found in the product flyer.
|ZrO2 + HfO2||87 – 92 %|
|Yttrium oxide (Y2O3)||8 – 11 %|
|Flexural strength||557 MPa|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (25 – 500°C)||9.7 ± 0.2 10-6K-1|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Pictures and illustrations are exemplary. Colors, symbols, design, and information on the labels and/or packaging shown may differ from reality.