Discover the possibilities that 3D printing with the Varseo XS offers you for quickly, easily and cost-effectively producing a wide variety of restorations from resins and ceramic-filled hybrid materials – absolutely flexible and uniquely precision.
- BEGO 3D printing materials and their applications for permanent and temporary restorations as well as for auxiliary parts
- 3D printing workflow with BEGO
- 3D printing with the Varseo XS
- Light curing with the BEGO Otoflash
- Finalizing the printed restorations
- MDT Roman Tschuprunow
Date of the event
- 28th of March, 2022, 5 PM – 6 PM (CEST)
- free of charge
Registration for the web seminar can be made here.