The soft tissue appearance is most crucial for the esthetic appearance of implant born solution. Implants in clinical practice have to compete against the “gold standard“, the original tooth. In direct comparison, implants are encountering a few drawbacks especially considering soft tissue integration. But an optimal soft tissue sealing of the transmucosal part of an implant is indispensable in terms of conserving sufficient bony support and delivering a strong back bone against unesthetic tissue recession. Therefore it is advisable to take smart measures for bone and soft tissue management in order to ensure sustainable success. The sustainability of a restorative interface is more and more benchmarking the value of clinical concepts and represents the key for esthetic results the patients are looking for. The amenities of such a concept are highlighted by presenting esthetically solved cases some of them on a long term basis.
- Dr. Gerd Körner
Date of the event
- September 11th – 12th, 2020
- 11.09.2020 – 09:00 - 13:00
- 12.09.2020 – 09:30 - 13:00
- 550,- € / person plus 19% VAT incl. Certificate
- Suitable for advanced
Please register by fax to
- +49 421 2028-44-423 or to
- BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- The event terms and conditions of BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG apply to this event. These can be viewed online here.
|Duration||Fee||Appointment and venue|
|2 Days||550.00 € Plus VAT||Register now: 2020-09-11 - 2020-09-12, Zagreb||09:00 - 13:00|
09:30 - 13:00