Restorations made of KATANA Zirconia STML allow the light to shine through in a tooth-like manner in the incisal area. In the cervical area the translucency is gradually reduced. The light transmission of KATANA Zirconia STML in the „Enamel Layer“ is comparable to IPS e.max* CAD LT. So that aesthetic full-contour restorations are possible regardless of the shade of the die.
The integrated translucency and color gradient makes KATANA Zirconia STML a pioneer among zirconium oxide materials. Let yourself be inspired by the aesthetics of the next full-contour restoration.
- Tooth-like manner light transmission
- Aesthetic restorations are almost possible regardless of the shade of the die
- Integrated translucency and color gradients
- Easy handling – only glazing or polishing necessary
- No laborious pretreatment required when placing the restoration
- Available in 13 VITA* classic shades
- Single-tooth restorations in the anterior and posterior area
- Anterior and posterior brigdes up to three units
Recommendations for colour selection can be found in the product flyer.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
|ZrO2 + HfO2||88–93 %|
|Yttrium oxide (Y2O3)||7–10 %|
|Other oxides||0–2 %|
|Bending strength||748 MPa|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (25 – 500 °C)||9,8 ± 0,2 106K1|