- Light refraction similar to that of natural teeth
- Aesthetic restorations practically independent of tooth stump color
- Integrated translucency and color gradation
- No laborious pretreatment required when placing the restoration
- Simple handling – only polishing or glazing required
- Available in 13 VITA* classical shades
- Single-tooth restorations
- Bridges of up to three units
- Two-piece abutments
Recommendations for colour selection can be found in the product flyer.
|ZrO2 + HfO2||88 – 93 %|
|Yttrium oxide (Y2O3)||7 – 10 %|
|Flexural strength||748 MPa|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (RT – 500°C)||9.8 ± 0.2 10-6K-1|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.