- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- High dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects due to high values of flexural strength and flexural modulus – therefore precise fit
- Minimized resin sedimentation for easy handling, no mixing or shaking necessary with regular use
- Easy to grind and polish by using standard tools
- Seven shades according to the proven VITA* classical shades:
A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3
- Satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa** medical device
- Excellent aesthetics thanks to a balanced ratio of opacity and translucency
- Low tendency to age and discolor thanks to very low water absorption
- Low plaque accumilation due to smooth surface
- High comfort thanks to low cold and heat sensitivity
- Antagonist-friendly material with mechanical buffering effect – ideal for implant-supported crowns
- Minimized formation of secondary caries thanks to a high adhesive bond with luting composites
- High biocompatibility due to very low water solubility – therefore not cytotoxic, not genotoxic, not toxic, not irritating and not sensitizing
The individualization of the post-cured objects is possible with composite stains and is the responsibility of the user. Follow manufacturer‘s instructions.
VarseoSmile Crown plus can be attached using self-adhesive cements (e. g. RelyX Unicem*, 3M Espe*) or composite cement with a primer (e. g. Variolink Esthetic DC* and Monobond Plus*, Ivoclar Vivadent*). Observe the instructions for use of the luting agent.
The light polymerization can be achieved with the BEGO Otoflash (two xenon stroboscopic lamps, flash frequency 10 Hz, light spectrum 300 – 700 nm) or with the HiLite Power*, Fa. Heraeus Kulzer* (one xenon stroboscope lamp, flash frequency 20 Hz, light spectrum 390 – 540 nm).
|BEGO Otoflash (with protective gas)||2 × 1,500 flashes||Turn object between the exposure cycles|
|HiLite Power||2 × 90 seconds|
|Color||A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3|
|Density||approx. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Viscosity||2,500 – 6,000 MPa*s|
|Flexural strength||116 MPa|
|Flexural modulus||4,090 MPa|
|Water solubility||0.23 µg/mm³|
|Water sorption||3.6 µg/mm³|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A1||0.5 kg bottle||41107|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A2||0.5 kg bottle||41108|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A3||0.5 kg bottle||41109|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus B1||0.5 kg bottle||41110|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus B3||0.5 kg bottle||41111|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus C2||0.5 kg bottle||41112|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus D3||0.5 kg bottle||41113|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A1||0.25 kg bottle||41117|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A2||0.25 kg bottle||41118|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus A3||0.25 kg bottle||41119|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus B1||0.25 kg bottle||41120|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus B3||0.25 kg bottle||41121|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus C2||0.25 kg bottle||41122|
|VarseoSmile Crown plus D3||0.25 kg bottle||41123|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
** 0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.