- Hybrid production combines the advantages of the SLM-method (free-form design) with the advantages of the milling technique (precision fitting)
- Free-form design including different retentions and supporting elements
- Almost no follow-up work on milled inside surfaces of secondary construction
- Choice between one- and two-step procedure
- Please note: Hybrid secondary telescopic crowns cannot be procured from the BEGO Scan and Design Center.
|Wirobond® C+ secondary structures from hybrid production|
|Hybrid secondary crown|
Attachment mounts for secondary crowns made of Wirobond® C+|
|Retention per segment|
|Hybrid bar secondary structure including pin, hole, and/or bead retentions|
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.