Thanks to decades of research and continuous innovation, we are specialists in dental alloys today. Furthermore, we provide market-leading CAD/CAM process expertise. Now we pool our skill sets and pour them into our Mediloy® CAD /CAM alloys. You can rely on our “Made in Germany” top quality!
The key question: Is Mediloy® M-Co economically viable for my laboratory?
Find out for yourself by calculating your previous costs per milled unit, including tool wear, and comparing them to Mediloy® M-Co.
When using Mediloy® M-Co, after a while you will discover that your costs for tools and their wear are decreasing significantly, thanks to the excellent milling properties of the material.
In addition to these outstanding, approved properties you also benefit from the reliable compatibility of BEGO partial denture alloys, Wirobond® C+ SLM frameworks (e.g., primary crowns) and units milled from Mediloy® M-Co (e.g., crowns/secondary crowns).
- Approved for crowns and bridges, metal-ceramics as well as implant prosthetics
- Biocompatible and corrosion-resistant like all BEGO alloys*
- The special heat treatment used in production provides the user with
- a reduced tool wear while milling by up to 30%
- a homogeneous structure – no cavities or porosities
- a material that is particularly easy to mill
- Reduced hardness of 290 HV10 enables easier polishing
- Available without shoulder: height 10 mm; with shoulder: heights 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25 mm
|Composition in % by mass|
|Co 63.8 · Cr 24.8 · W 5.3 · Mo 5.1 · Si 1.0|
|Type (accord. to ISO 22674)||4|
|Young’s modulus||235 GPa|
|0.2% proof strength (Rp 0,2)||375 MPa|
|Elongation after fracture (A5)||27%|
|Vickers hardness||290 HV10|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) 25 – 500 °C, 10-6 K-1||14,4|
|Mediloy® M-Co 10 mm with||98,0 mm||1 piece||50940|
|Mediloy® M-Co 12 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50951|
|Mediloy® M-Co 14 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50952|
|Mediloy® M-Co 16 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50953|
|Mediloy® M-Co 18 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50954|
|Mediloy® M-Co 20 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50955|
|Mediloy® M-Co 22 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50956|
|Mediloy® M-Co 25 mm with shoulder||98.0 mm||1 piece||50957|
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.