As a pioneer of CAD/CAM technology and specialist for digital processes, BEGO Medical sees itself as an important driver of innovation in the dental industry. With future-oriented technologies, BEGO Medical is the reliable partner of dental technicians in the age of digitalization. As an extended workbench for our laboratory partners, we produce preliminary products, which are then processed and finished by dental technicians in the laboratory for the manufacture of the dental product.
In the high-tech production center in Bremen, semi-finished parts made of more than 20 different biocompatible materials are manufactured using the latest laser and milling technology in various production processes for a wide range of indications. The Selective Laser Melting Process (SLM) was developed and patented by BEGO for the dental sector and offers high quality and cost-effectiveness when fabricating metal frameworks. In addition to crown and bridge frameworks, individual abutments and bars for the BEGO Semados® implant systems as well as for the implant systems of other well-known suppliers can be manufactured using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology.
Laboratories benefit not only from the high BEGO quality of the manufactured parts, but also from the comprehensive range of services:
- BEGO Medical Service (Hotline): A team of experienced dental technicians offers technical support and assists customers with questions about scanning and designing the desired restorations.
- BEGO Scan and Design Service: Customers can make optimal use of BEGO CAD/CAM technologies and easily purchase customized CAD/CAM prosthetics without having to invest in the necessary hardware and/or software. In addition to the possibility of sending models, the scan data of models can also be transmitted.
- BEGO SECURITY Prosthetics: This guarantee service covers the free, uncomplicated delivery of replacement of BEGO products in cases of justified complaints. Appropriated BEGO SECURITY Prosthetics modules are offered for all types of CAD/CAM prosthetics. With this voluntary service, BEGO exceeds the statutory guarantee – even up to a lifetime guarantee depending on the module.
- BEGO Training Courses: Whether for beginners or professionals – experienced BEGO CAD/CAM specialists teach various courses about the wide range of possibilities offered by CAD/CAM technology. The BEGO experts are ready to provide advice and support in Bremen, in regional partner laboratories, directly in the customer's laboratory or via online traings.
- BEGO CAD/CAM Tracking App: Customers can follow the current production status of their orders at BEGO in real time.The app developed by BEGO operates as a virtual window into the high-tech production center of BEGO and can easily be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store onto the mobile device.
Further information about the BEGO CAD/CAM world can be found here.