High Speed Cutting (HSC)
High speed cutting is the procedure of choice for precise fabrication of zirconia frameworks. Implant prosthetics made of titanium and Wirobond® M+ can also be fabricated with this procedure. BEGO´s production center is equipped with the most modern equipment and is being continually expanded.
Our development solutions can also be of benefit for you: in the future it will not be necessary for you to invest in inhouse technology.
- 5-axis simultaneous milling
- Gentle treatment of material
- Precision milling thanks to linear direct drive technology
- Frames fit with no further preparation, therefore no errors in ceramic finishing
- Zirconia crowns and bridges
- Wirobond® M+ crowns and bridges up to 14 units
- Lithium disilicate crowns
- Implant abutments, bars and screw retained bridges