For the BEGO Semados® S / RI-Line implants with Sub-Tec interface, models can now be produced in the laboratory with the BEGO Varseo 3D printing system. The required DIM analogues are available in the 3Shape* and exocad* softwares and can be selected accordingly. The new features will be made available to you with the next update. Feel free to contact the BEGO Medical Customer Service Department at +49 421 2028-200 or contact your local sales representative to receive this update.
The following DIM analogues are available directly from BEGO Medical:
- DIM analogue S / RI Sub-Tec 3,25/3,75 (REF 549316)
- DIM analogue S / RI Sub-Tec 4,1 (REF 549317)
- DIM analogue S / RI Sub-Tec 4,5 (REF 549318)
- DIM analogue S / RI Sub-Tec 5,5 (REF 549319)
In addition to the DIM analogues, laboratories have the opportunity to order the required 3D printed model and prosthetic design from us.
Furthermore, single tooth restorations on original Dentsply Implants ASTRA TECH Osseo Speed EV adhesive bases can now be manufactured by BEGO Medical. The following materials are available for restorations on CADAbut Duo bases with rotation protection:
- BEGO Zirkon LT
- KATANA* Zirconia STML
- BEGO PMMA Multicolor
- Wirobond® C+
A detailed overview of all BEGO Medical prosthetic components and CADPositioners can be found here. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail or to contact your local sales representative.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company, which is not part of the BEGO company group.