Grit for blast-polishing (125 µm)
- Perlablast polishing beads are made from lead-free soda glass.
- The beads easily produce a uniform satin glaze on the surface to be sandblasted.
- There is no loss of metal, as the surface is condensed and not removed.
- No further preparation of the non-polished surface is required.
- Perlablast is used to produce a matt glaze on the occlusal surfaces of all types of crown and bridge alloys.
Safety data sheet
*All images are subject to BEGO Bremer Goldschlägerei Wilhelm Herbst GmbH & Co. KG