- High-strength lithium disilicate glass ceramic with an end strength 360 MPa
- Three degrees of translucency with up to 16 shades for highly esthetic results
- Crystallization and glaze firing in one step – efficient and cost-effective at the same time
- Excellent esthetics with optional individualization
- Years of clinical experience and millions of restorations placed
- Please note: The color of the precrystallized MO blanks is different from that of the HT and LT blanks. This is normal and has no influence on the final result
- Single crowns (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
- Partial crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
- Three-unit bridges up to second premolar as terminal abutment (delivered in blue, precrystallized state)
- Two-piece abutments for BEGO Semados® implants
|SiO2||57.0 – 80.0 %|
|Li2O||11.0 – 19.0 %|
|K2O||0.0 – 13.0 %|
|Other oxides||0–8 %|
|Physical material data|
|Coefficient of expansion (100 – 400°C)||10.15 ± 0.4 10-6K-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion (100 – 500°C)||10.45 ± 0.4 10-6K-1|
|Flexural strength (biaxial)||≥ 360 MPa|
|Density||2.5 ± 0.1 g/cm³|
The color of the uncrystallized MO blanks is different from that of the HT and LT blanks. This is normal and has no influence on the final result.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.