made from new, innovative special ceramic
- The new BEGO ceramic crucibles for Fornax set the highest standards.
- An innovative manufacturing procedure for crucibles that are resistant to high temperature, developed in cooperation with scientific institutes, produces an extremely homogeneous material structure contributing to consistently reproducible accuracy of castings.
- The exceptionally smooth inner surface of the ceramic crucible facilitates the flow of the molten metal.
- The high resistance of the new material to thermal fluctuations guarantees a long service life.
- The new material is sufficiently resistant to withstand aggressive alloys.
Safety data sheet
*All images are subject to BEGO Bremer Goldschlägerei Wilhelm Herbst GmbH & Co. KG