- Resin for solid or hollow 3D printing of dental full and partial models as well as models with removable dies
- Suitable for duplication with silicone or gel as well as for the fabrication of splints, aligners, etc. using the thermoforming technique
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- The dimensional stability and the smooth and pore-free surfaces of the printed models are the ideal basis for the fabrication of high-precision restorations
- Can be insulated against adhesive wax, is resistant to moisture in order to facilitate problem-free cleaning and accordingly, its handling during processing is comparable to that of a conventional plaster model
- Optimal visibility of all model contours and preparation margins due to the opaque gray color of the models
- Suitable for processing in DLP 3D printers with a wavelength from 385 nm to 405 nm
- Easy and error-free to process – high physical stability minimizes sedimentation during storage and facilitates mixing
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Density||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Viscosity||1,000 – 2,100 mPa∙s|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|Hardness||≥ 85 Shore D|
|VarseoWax Model||250 g bottle||41141|
|VarseoWax Model||1 kg bottle||41140|
* For the varseo xs 3d-printer only 0.25 kg bottles are available/usable.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.