- Resin for 3D printing of full and partial dental models, models with removable dies, solid or hollow in construction
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Dimensional stability of the printed objects – ideal basis for precise, smooth, and pore-free model surfaces
- Can be insulated against adhesive wax, is resistant to moisture in order to facilitate problem-free cleaning and accordingly, its handling during processing is comparable to that of a conventional plaster model
- Opaque color allows optimal identification of all model contours and preparation margins on die models, thus offering the ideal basis for highly precise restorations
- Availiable in 3 opaque colors: yellow-brown, dentin und gray
- Duplication with silicone or hydrocolloid underlines the resins broad scope of applications
- Solid models are suitable and validated for use as the basis for the further processing of thermoforming foil
|Color||yellow brown, gray, dentin|
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Density||approx. 1.12 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|VarseoWax Model yellow brown||1.0 kg bottle||41010|
|VarseoWax Model gray||1.0 kg bottle||41091|
|VarseoWax Model dentin||1.0 kg bottle||41093|
* 0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
Images and illustrations are examples; colors, symbols, designs and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.