- Can be burned out without leaving any residue – provides optimal conditions for pore-free, smooth and precise partial dentures
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Further processing with the investment materials VarseoVest P plus and VarseoVest C&B, specially developed for shock-heat investing of 3D printed objects possible
- Excellent dimensional stability of the printed objects enables deformation-free investment and thus an excellent accuracy of fit of the casted objects
|Modulus of elasticity||> 1,500 MPa|
|Viscosity||700 – 1,500 mPa∙s|
|Density at 22 °C||approx. 1.10 g/cm³|
|Flexural strength||> 50 MPa|
|Residual ash content||< 0.1 % bei 700 °C|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||250 g bottle||41136|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||1.0 kg bottle||41137|
* For the varseo xs 3d-printer only 0.25 kg bottles are available/usable.
Pictures and illustrations are exemplary. Colors, symbols, design, and information on the labels and/or packaging shown may differ from reality.