- Can be burned out without leaving any residue – provides optimal conditions for pore-free, smooth and precise partial dentures
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Further processing with the investment materials VarseoVest P plus and VarseoVest C&B, specially developed for shock-heat investing of 3D printed objects possible
- Excellent dimensional stability of the printed objects enables deformation-free investment and thus an excellent accuracy of fit of the casted objects
- Printed plastic boasts first-class green strength, so that no lightcuring is necessary if frames are processed immediately – results in unparalleled process time savings
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 1,500 MPa|
|Viscosity||600 – 900 mPa*s|
|Shore hardness D||79 – 83 D|
|Density at 22 °C||1.08 g/cm³|
|Thermal stability at 55 °C||1.8 MPa|
|Flexural strength||≥ 50 MPa|
|Residual ash content||≤ 0.1 % bei 700 °C|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||1.0 kg bottle||41136|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||250 g bottle||41137|
* 0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.