- Can be burned out without leaving any residue – provides optimal conditions for pore-free, smooth and precise partial dentures
- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Excellent dimensional stability of the printed objects enables deformationfree investment and thus an excellent accuracy of fit of the casted objects
- Smart workflow – digital design enables planning of cast object and 3D-printed veneering in one step
Specially developed for use with VarseoWax CAD/Cast shock-heat investment material VarseoVest C&B and VarseoSmile Crown plus
- Easy application
- Easy investing even on slender object details
- Moulds do not crack or tear
|Viscosity||700 – 2,000 mPa∙s|
|Density at 22 °C||approx. 1.10 g/cm³|
|Flexural strength||> 50 MPa|
|Residual ash content||< 0.1 % at 700 °C|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||250 g bottle||41137|
|VarseoWax CAD/Cast||1 kg bottle||41136|
* The use of the 250 g bottles is recommended for the Varseo XS 3D printer.
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.