- Specially for the resin developed printing and processing parameters ensure smooth production sequences with reproducible results at any time
- Easy finishing due to smooth surfaces of the printed objects
- Outstanding dimensional stability and strength of the printed objects precise and dimensionally stable fit
- Extremely short fabrication times and low material consumption equate to cost-efficient production in the laboratory
- Three shades according to the proven VITA* classical shades: A2, A3, C2
- Satisfies all the requirements for a Class IIa* medical device
- The finished restoration can be attached using conventional temporary cements
- High biocompatibility – therefore not cytotoxic, not genotoxic, not toxic, not irritating and not sensitizing
|Color||A2, A3, C2|
|Density||approx. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm³|
|Layer thickness||50 μm|
|Viscosity||2,500 – 6,000 MPa*s|
|Flexural strength||≥ 100 MPa|
|VarseoSmile Temp A2||250 g bottle||41102|
|VarseoSmile Temp A3||250 g bottle||41103|
|VarseoSmile Temp C2||250 g bottle||41104|
*** 0,25 kg bottles are exclusivly available for Varseo XS.
* This symbol is a commercial designation/registered trademark of a company which is not part of the BEGO company group.
** Class IIa medical device as defined by Directive 93/42/EEC
Images and illustrations are examples. Colors, symbols, designs, and information on the depicted labels and/or packaging may differ from reality.