Second, we strive to provide you with the best possible support during this time – to make the economic circumstances as bearable as possible for all of us.
In doing so, we have to meet the general legal requirements as well as the needs of everyone involved. We have therefore decided to take the following measures to ensure this to the maximum extent:
- During our business hours, the sales representatives, back office staff and hotline staff of all three BEGO business areas (BEGO Dental, BEGO Medical and BEGO Implant Systems) are available to you by phone, e-mail and via other digital means of communication (for example Skype). You will find all contact options here.
- We will keep processing your orders and delivering them within the usual timelines and with the proper quality. In case we experience difficulties with freight forwarders resulting in a shipment we will let you know immediately.
- We have cancelled our participation in all trade fairs and events until mid-April.
- We all know that the whole situation is developing very dynamically. Safety measures and conditions are changing often and quickly.
- All employees working at BEGO in Bremen are not allowed to travel business-related for an indefinite time but we hope to be able to travel again by May.
We all know that the Coronavirus is not only causing restrictions in some regions but globally now. The E.U. for instance announced a coordinated ban on nearly all travelers from the rest of the world. Thus, we kindly advise you to suspend personal appointments with customers and business partners for at least two weeks.
We will keep you updated on further possible changes.